Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SAT Test


My parents always blame me for being aniPod-addict and are always on my case to surrender my dearest companion. But now I can give it back to them as its not only all-play-and no-work on iPod these days. More than just playing the videos and music, the 5th generation iPod is equipped to help high school students practice for their college entrance exams - SAT test. This can be down by downloading three interactive programs from Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions from iTunes. The three programs, in critical reading, mathematics and writing, correspond to the three graded sections of the exam. The programs cost $4.99 each and are available in the iPod games section of the iTunes store alongside slightly more entertaining, if less educational, options like Tetris, Pac-Man and Lost: The Game. “Learning styles have changed a lot!” that’s what my father’s got to say now.

No comments: